Aadhaar card is a government-unique identification ID which is used to check the nationality of the citizens. Every Indian must have an Aadhaar card so that they can use it as proof of identity. Applying for an aadhar card is a straightforward process; you need some documents to avail a request for the aadhar card. But, what if you don’t have all the mandatory documents to apply for it. No worries, in this blog, we are going to tell you the steps to apply for an aadhaar card without any documents.
Steps to apply for the aadhar card without any documents:
If you don’t have aadhar card and looking for a procedure to apply, your search ends here. Below we have mentioned all the mandatory steps that will help you get the aadhar card. So, let’s get started.
If you are going to apply for the Aadhar card registration without documents, then you need to take the help of the introducer. An introducer is a person who helps applicants in an Aadhar registration process. Before selecting an introducer, you need to read his/her eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Aadhar Card
- His/Her are must be above 18 years.
- His/her has no criminal record.
- He/she has to share his/her aadhar card document.
- He/She can be a member of the local body, registrar employee, worker or member of NGO.
Responsibilities of the introducer:
- The introducer should help the applicant in the procedure.
- The introducer has to check the form an application whether all the details he/she has mentioned is correct or not.
- The introducer should approve the enrollment applications if he/she find everything is correct.
- The introducer cannot charge from the applicant.
Offline Aadhar card procedure:
- Reach the nearest Aadhar card office.
- Ask them to provide you with the Aadhar card form.
- Enter all the details in the form and then submit to the Aadhar card executive.
- You need to fill the accurate details of the introducer in the form as well.
- Once he checks your form, he will call you for the biometric fingerprint procedure.
- Then the introducer needs to sign the application form.
- After that acknowledge slip is generated which is given to you to check the status of the Aadhar card.
- Within 15 to 30 days your Aadhar card will be sent at the address that you have mentioned in the form via postal service.
We hope now you understand how you can get the Aadhar card without having documents. All you need to select a reliable introducer and go the nearest Aadhar card registration office and do the mandatory process. Still, if you have a query, you can share in the comment section.