Canada Permanent Residency (PR)
What makes you choose Canada Permanent Residency? If this is a question asked, then you can happily state the benefits which are connected with the Canada PR status. Canada Permanent Resident Visa is the permanent visa provided by the Canada immigration government to live, work and stay anywhere in the country.
What are the benefits with Canada PR visa?
The benefits which are provided for the Canada permanent resident are:
- Five years visa helps to live, stay and work in the country
- Free medical care facilities
- Can apply for Canada citizenship after successful three years stay as PR
- Free education to the children of PR holders and much more.
What are the pathways offered for a candidate to apply for Canada Permanent Residency?
The Canada Immigration government has framed a good number of Canada immigration programs for availing the status of permanent residency. However, the programs are classified and sub-categories. You can choose any of the programs based on their requirement and eligibility. The popular immigration programs for obtaining Canada PR are:
- Express Entry System: It is an electronic process introduced by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. This is a point system, and you need to score a minimum of 67 points under the selection system for eligibility. The three federal sub-categories under Express Entry are the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): The provinces of Canada participate in this program for finding skilled workers matching their labour market. Every province has different eligibility criteria and candidates selected under the province criteria obtain a nomination and additional 600 points towards their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS score).
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP): Quebec is the only province of Canada, which follows a unique immigration system for their candidates. If planning to obtain Canada PR through Quebec, then you need to first gain the PR status of Quebec. Later, you need to get approval from the federal government for Canada Permanent Residency status.
Further, these score are tallied for your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score:
Human core capital + skill transferability + spouse factor+ bonus points (nomination/Canadian experience) = Comprehensive Ranking System points
How to apply for Canada Visa?
Get a Canada Visa effectively and rapidly by having every one of your reports set up. Peruse how to apply for a solitary passage and numerous section visa to Canada on the web and disconnected.
Canada is a standout amongst the loveliest nations on the planet, offering a wealth of normal scenes, a various culture and metropolitan way of life. It is a prominent goal not exclusively to move and settle in, yet additionally to visit as a vacationer. The simplicity of getting a Canada Visa relies upon numerous components – your age, nationality, instruction, experience and budgetary standing. Here is all that you have to think about Visas to Canada by XYZ.
Well known Flight Offers to Canada:
Discover flights to Canada
A Canada Tourist Visa is otherwise called a Canada Visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa and is basically of two kinds:
Single Entry Canada Visa
which enables a guest section to Canada just once, except if the explorer is going to the United States and coming back to Canada. This visa is substantial for a most extreme time of a half year.
Multiple Entry Canada Visa
The guest may enter and leave the nation the same number of times as they wish to while the visa is substantial, without having to reapply. This visa can be legitimate for a greatest time of 10 years or for one month before the visa holder's international ID terminates, whichever is prior.
To visit Canada for reasons other than a travel industry and relaxation, you should apply for the applicable visa.
Study Permit – It enables remote nationals to learn at assigned learning foundations in Canada. This visa is normally substantial for the length of your investigation program, in addition to an additional 90 days during which you can either stretch out your remain or plan to leave. Before applying for an understudy grant, you should demonstrate an acknowledgment letter from an affirmed school/college and have a substantial international ID. You ought to likewise have the option to demonstrate you have enough cash for educational cost charges and everyday costs.
Visit on Business – If you intend to visit Canada incidentally to search for approaches to develop your business, contribute or advance your business connections, you may need to apply for an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization). This is just pertinent on the off chance that you don't plan to enter the Canadian Labour Market. Your stay ought to be under a half year and you ought to have a welcome from your potential colleague, aside from having your movement archives within proper limits.
If you are planning to migrate to Canada, then you need to consult an immigration consultancy, and the expert team will be helping you to get your eligibility check and process your immigration with the best immigration program.
For immediate assistance for your Canada immigration process, you can speak to the visa consultants of Uniglobe Immigration Services. They are one of the top immigration agents providing Canada immigration services. Call @ +91 11 41006770.